<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19422110?origin\x3dhttp://sodaundkatze.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

EUReKA

We watched yesterday EUReKA on SciFi. I like the show more form episode to episode. To bad that next Thuesday the season finally is. I hope they produce more seasons of that show. Not like Surface which was a very good show to but lasted only one season. I think pro7 in Germany bought Surface too.

But on the 6th of October continues Battlestar Galactica. I watched one of the earlier episodes of BG in german and have to say. The resync in german sucks big time. The hole dialogs sounded like a cheap b-movie.

Labels: ,

“EUReKA”