<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19422110?origin\x3dhttp://sodaundkatze.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Why do users have to exaggerate ???

I'am really not the bad bastard operator from hell. Maybe i have to change...

I have no problem when users bring there cd's in to listen to it during work. Especial on night shifts. But do they have to rip the cd's on company computers?

I don't think so!

And then they think we don't recognize that. How stupid do you have to be, to rip a cd on a computer when you are not the only user of that computer?

I don't wanted to tell the names to there boss, but he forced me. I just wanted him to say a word to all the workers of his department.

Labels: , , ,

“Why do users have to exaggerate ???”