<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19422110?origin\x3dhttp://sodaundkatze.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Half-Life 2 Episode One

Started yesterday with Episode One for HL2.

I was pretty impressed by the graphic of
Half-Life 2, when I bought it last year. But EP1 impressed me again. The graphic is clear, no lags, no bugs. Download of patches not needed because the Steam software from valve does all of that.

The first start takes a bit long, but the waiting time is worth it.

I forgot my password of my Steam account, so i wrote a mail to support. 2 hours later I got a reply with a new password.
I still wait for an reply of a mail i send to EA support 3 years ago for
Battlefield 1942.

My conclution: very worth $20.

By the way, on the
19th of November is 8th anniversary of Half-Life and they still publish patches for that game. That's the kind of support I expect
Here the patch log, surprisingly they fix already bugs for IE7.
Good Job guys!

Labels: , ,

“Half-Life 2 Episode One”