<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19422110?origin\x3dhttp://sodaundkatze.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Speeding

I am a lucky guy! I am on my way to SB and daydreamed a bit with my
plumb foot on the gas pedal. So I was doing approx. 90 mph/145 kmh in
a 70mph/110kmh zone as I passed a state trooper at breakfast.

My first thought was - f*ck, now we have a hot pursuit with road
blocks, nail bands and all the fine stuff - so I prepared my license
and registration and waited for the disco to appear in my rear view
mirror.

I am now in SB and still got not pulled over. So I was lucky again!

Labels: , , ,

“Speeding”