<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19422110?origin\x3dhttp://sodaundkatze.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, bloody Monday

This post is for Kat and me, to remember that when we have kids and they want to go to the US on a school to study. That we send them out into the boonies. Somewhere quite, and not a big university.

Today a student went "Postal" in a Virginia University and left even Columbine behind him. So far the frag count is up to 33 killed students and 29 injured at two sites on the university campus.

I wonder how many people in this country have to die in a gun accidents, gun rampages etc. before they start to make it more difficult to get a gun in this country. I don't talk about to prohibit guns by law. I talk about a must gun training to handle guns safely with knowledge test, and a psychiatric stability test.
A law that guns have to be stored in a safe separated from the ammunition would help too.

I look forward how long it will take, till the media is blaming computer games and movies as a reason for kids go nuts.

Labels: , ,

“Monday, bloody Monday”

  1. Blogger hywell Says:

    When your kids want to go to the U.S. to study/learn English, send them to the U.K. instead.