<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19422110?origin\x3dhttp://sodaundkatze.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

This boots are made for walking ...

When I've been to Dallas i saw a lot of woman wearing high heels and when i say high heels i don't talk about porn boots. I talk about regular women foot wear with a bit of a heel.

Some how i realized that Hywell was right, the woman who insist to wear high heel, can't walk in them. At least in the US. I think i only saw max 10 Women in the US who could walk in high heels and didn't look like somebody locked their knees in a 160 degrees angle.

In Europe i saw max 10 women who weren't able to walk in high heels.

Labels: , , ,