Another Day in lovely paradise
power outages tonight. Yes you read right 3.
I won't say we have non in Germany, but not as often as here.
Actually it is ridiculous how often it happens here. You had a crappy
day at work, you come home and all your digital clocks at home, welcome
you with a nice and steady 12:00 blinking. Its nice when you have
someone at home waiting for you, and when it is only to push some
buttons.
Anyway, 3 computer took a dump, so it was time for some CPR and as Tom
would say:
some Frankenstein action.
Then I took on my personal enemy of state "AT&T".
Actually that's not funny anymore!
It took them almost 8 weeks to get me a requested information. Today I
finally got the info and it turned out to be wrong.
The high light of the day so far was, riding with the electric hand
lift. I had to prepare the pallets for the IT trash, which gets picked
up next week.
On the way home, to round up my day, a prude mum tryed to shoot me
down with her mini van.
To say it the American way:
"Stop talkn to ya mother f*cking. daughter, and open ya f*cking eyes, before ya
change lanes bitch!"
And a turn light would be great as well.
Labels: bitchin
