<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19422110?origin\x3dhttp://sodaundkatze.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Users are a funny breed


I don't know if I'm just not patented enough or are users sometimes brain dead?

I installed in the company a trixbox on a T1 line - I will talk about
my excitation about that in a own post - so, like every new system there
occurred some little flaws. Those flaws introduced them self in call
droppings, echo's and dial plan problems.

So while the most users complained about dropped Calls there are some
users who think it is more importend to get the echo's or the dial plan
fixed.
In my oppinion I give a flying hoot about echo's and dial plan
problems as long the system drops calls.

Labels: , ,

“Users are a funny breed”