<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19422110?origin\x3dhttp://sodaundkatze.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You need money? You have a daughter? Then you're all set!

I knew that slavery and human trafficking have been a part of the American history, but i didn't know that it is still daily business.

I tripped over a American web site on a netherland funsite.
www.marryourdaughter.com There you can propose to the girls listed on that site.

But be carefull! The Prizes are between $10.000 and $100.000 and the age of the girls is between 13 and 18 Years.

If you need a religions justification to sell your daughter just look here.

But the outrageous part of the web site, are the testimonials of parents and daughters (but prostitution is illegal).
“I was SO scared getting married so young, but my husband is an okay guy and I am SO proud that because of me my parents were able to get their first brand-new car and take the trip they always wanted to. I couldn’t have done it without your site!"

—Katrina K., married at 14
Have fun proposing!

Labels: , , ,

“You need money? You have a daughter? Then you're all set!”

  1. Blogger Unknown Says:

    This is SO wrong!

    You should DIGG this site and maybe someone will look into this.

    This cannot be legal....