<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19422110?origin\x3dhttp://sodaundkatze.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Kitchen Remoddeling






So we decided one wall side isn't enough kitchen for us, since we love to cook.
So lets make it bigger!!!
The side with the stove and fridge was the original Kitchen, plus the the cabinet on the left.
We just added the corner cabinets and tonight we pickup the tabletops. Lets see how it looks finished.

to be continued ...

Labels: , ,

“Kitchen Remoddeling”

  1. Blogger Chris Says:

    Hey Hey, looking good so far!

    I know this fu**ing big and heavy fridge ;-)

    Call me if you need help!

  2. Blogger Ethan Lim Says:

    Cool! Ikea?
    Also I like those up opening cupboards.

  3. Blogger Unknown Says:

    Very nice! I can't wait to see the "finished" pictures.

    Have a great weekend.